|Longer Life – Solid Signal Stability – Superior Performance
AccuTru’s unique ExL Thermocouples are manufactured using a new ceramic insulation material called MI-DryTM in place of commonly used Magnesium Oxide (MgO). Rigorous tests and extensive customer installations show that AccuTru’s ExL line of thermocouples provide superior performance.
Benefits of ExL Sensors made with MI-Dry:
- ExL Sensors are drop-in replacements for the MgO sensors you currently use.
- Connect to existing signal conditioners or transmitters with no wiring changes.
- Longer life means more up-time, lower maintenance costs and fewer sensors.
- Some high temperature thermocouples that use platinum elements, may utilize ExL sensors instead, providing significant savings on initial up-front costs.
- MI-Dry is non-corrosive to metals, which eliminates “Green Rot” common in MgO type thermocouples.
- MI-Dry is non-hygroscopic and does not trap moisture, which plagues MgO users, leading to shunting, shortened life, and erroneous readings.
- Virtual Junction Errors are reduced or eliminated using ExL thermocouples made with MI-Dry.
- ExL Thermocouples are available in most configurations and sizes
DOWNLOAD PRODUCT BROCHURE
ACCUTRU CUSTOM METAL THERMOCOUPLES BROCHURE
We welcome the opportunity to work with you on your project. Please fill out the form below or contact us via:
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org