MODEL FT15 – Free Turn-
No-Freeze for Oilfield Service: Brine, H2S, Sand
4000 PSI @ 100 deg. F, Single Union, Offset Pattern, Integral Seat, Union Bonnet
- UNIQUE DESIGN! Packing located deep inside valve body
- Internal threads are isolated from process – Stem stays free-turning
- Sealed workings – Lubrication will not wash out
- Union Vessel – Rigid Gage – Rigid Vent/Drain
- Clean & Readable Sight Glasses – conventional valves in corrosive service often freeze in open position, preventing isolation & access to glass. Inferno FT valves are designed not to freeze!
- Lower Torque requirement than conventional gage valves
- Stem packing prevents sand from fouling threads – suitable for use in – Flow Back – operation on new wells
Why INFERNO ?
- O-Ring in union provides positive seal & overcomes minor piping misalignment
- Hex area of valve body allows space for back-up wrench when making up union – more secure grip for wrench – safer installations!
- TFE Stem Packing standard
- All materials conform to NACE MR-01-75
- Safety Ball Check operating instructions explained on name plate
- Oilfield Separator
- Compressor Scrubber
- Corrosive Service: Brine, H2S & CO2
- Refinery & Gas Plant
DOWNLOAD PRODUCT BROCHURE INFERNO MODEL 15A PRODUCT BROCHURE
We welcome the opportunity to work with you on your project. Please fill out the form below or contact us via:
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org